What Moms Are Saying

"This class was very fun for my 3 year old. The teacher sings and has a lovely voice. I asked my daughter if it made her ears happy. She said 'Yes, and my heart happy too.' That's music appreciation!" - Sharlene, mother of 2
"Great class! My daughter really loved the combination of music, singing and dancing together. Perfect for little ones." -Mother of 2
"This class is great! My kids learned so much about how their bodies can move. It's not princessy froo-froo so my son had a blast." - Evan and Caroline's mom
"This class was full of creative, fun and graceful movements and Annabelle loves Miss Amy's elegant and beautiful dance. Annabelle was really looking forward to coming to this class and asked me to take her to this class every day. She would say 'I want to go to the class.' Thank you Miss Amy." - Taeko
"Ali loves the class - it's "ballet" to her. I wasn't sure she was relating the music and rhythms to dance until I watched her spontaneously jumping around the house singing 'badada badada badada bah!' I love how [the teacher] spends the time dancing and playing and using [my daughter's] strong desire to copy and imagine. Thanks!" - Ali's mom